Thursday, April 9, 2009

Loveliness



I have officially kick-started my quest for beauty. I will attract all things lovely into my life. I know my quest has begun because so many unexpected bits of beauty have fallen into my world lately. I was driving Collin to daycare today under a dazzling azure sky and didn't get a single red light. I felt grateful for every green light I passed under, and by the time I got to work (still no red lights) I felt such a lightness of being that I nearly leaped from the car. Who knew that green lights could make a girl so happy? Fast forward to an hour ago when I found THIS: www.sublevi.com/sketchbook/. I want to reach out across three thousand miles and kiss her. These musings of a creative genius, who has NO idea who she is affecting, struck a chord. I am compelled to find focus in my creative roots. My soul resonates with art in any form, therefore I MUST create. Stay with me as I shake off the rust. There's something happening here.

No comments:

Post a Comment